Get in Touch: email@example.com
The Georgia Chapter was inaugurated in 2009 and is a registered 501(c) (3) not-for-profit. The Chapter assists with student scholarships and is working to become more recognised within our local community.
Chapter Dues are $45/year and can be paid using Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tania Dyer-Smith – President
- Aisha Stephens – Vice President
- Sharon Angus – Treasurer
- Catherine Taylor – Secretary
- Tenesha Thomas – Assistant Secretary
- Khadine Smith-Gardner – Membership Coordinator
- Lisa Stanley – Social Media Coordinator
Chapter members also have games evenings and a Christmas get together.
- MARCH – Annual General Meeting
- JUNE – Cocktail and Tea – See photo link to the event album
- AUGUST – Annual Funday
- SEPTEMBER – Annual Party