Get in Touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Georgia Chapter (SAOGA) is an incorporated 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization since 2009, committed to preserving the legacy of the education and ideals exemplified in the words of our school motto, “Life more Abundant”. Our primary mission is to support educational initiatives of our alma mater through fundraising efforts. We work to strengthen alumnae commitment and unite former students in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
Let’s keep in touch! Email us at email@example.com to stay in touch with your classmates and the school. Meetings are held bi-monthly, on the 2nd Saturday.
Chapter Dues are $45/year and can be paid below using Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
or right here, right now.
- Cathie Green-Taylor – President
- Tenesha Thomas – Vice President
- Sharon Angus – Secretary
- Debbie Lewis – Assistant Secretary
- Tania Dyer-Smith – Treasurer
- Shelly El-Fil – Assistant Treasurer
- Lois Beckford-Bolton – Membership Coordinator
- Lisa Stanley – Social Media & Communications Coordinator
Please join us for our annual signature event COCKTAILS & TEA
Pre-purchase discounted tickets or donate to this event via Paypal here.
Chapter members also have games evenings and a Christmas get together.
- MARCH – Annual General Meeting
- JUNE – Cocktail and Tea – See photo link to the event album
- AUGUST – Annual Funday
- SEPTEMBER – Annual Party