Get in Touch: email@example.com
The Georgia Chapter (SAOGA) is an incorporated 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization since 2009, committed to preserving the legacy of the education and ideals exemplified in the words of our school motto, “Life more Abundant”. Our primary mission is to support educational initiatives of our alma mater through fundraising efforts. We work to strengthen alumnae commitment and unite former students in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
Let’s keep in touch! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to stay in touch with your classmates and the school. Meetings are held bi-monthly, on the 2nd Saturday.
Chapter Dues are $45/year and can be paid below using Paypal to email@example.com
or right here, right now.
- Tania Dyer-Smith – President
- Aisha Stephens – Vice President
- Sharon Angus – Treasurer
- Catherine Taylor – Secretary
- Tenesha Thomas – Assistant Secretary
- Khadine Smith-Gardner – Membership Coordinator
- Lisa Stanley – Social Media Coordinator
Please join us for our annual signature event COCKTAILS & TEA on June 16, 2018.
The date is set, and the venue is beautiful! We are expecting another sold-out crowd so get your tickets early!
Pre-purchase discounted tickets or donate to this event via Paypal here.
Chapter members also have games evenings and a Christmas get together.
- MARCH – Annual General Meeting
- JUNE – Cocktail and Tea – See photo link to the event album
- AUGUST – Annual Funday
- SEPTEMBER – Annual Party