In 1987 SAAANY was incorporated as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation committed to preserving the legacy of the education and ideals exemplified in the words of our school motto “Life more Abundant”.
Through our fundraising efforts, we support educational initiatives of our alma mater, and select schools and educational initiatives in the New York City Metropolitan area.
Meetings are held monthly on the 3rd Sunday.
- Denise March – President
- Karlene Clarke –Vice President
- Jean Ashman –Treasurer
- Barbara Green –Assistant Treasurer
- Ingrid Dixon –Recording Secretary
- Colleen Cox –Corresponding Secretary
Norma Reid – President Emerita; Founding Member
- Elinor Williams –Immediate Past President
- Anne Burrowes
- Ouida Cooke
- Sheila Green
- Dora Pearce