A very successful Health Fair hosted by the Health and Welfare Committee was held on Friday March 24, 2017 in the Margaret Gartshore Hall. The girls and also staff got their eyes tested and other exams done on site.
Vendors present included Herbalife, Proactiv, Sagicor and the Ministry of Health along with SAHS PTA Spiritual and Development Committee. There was also an aerobics class which all enjoyed!
Congratulations to the PTA’s Health and Welfare Committee on a well planned and organised event.
- Stress Management: Allison Cooke-Hawthorne, Senior Education officer Guidance and counselling)
- Anger Management: Stephanie Webb-Parkern (Education Social Worker)
- Substance Use and Misuse: Ms Gregor Fong (Guidance Counsellor)
- Health and Wellness: Donna Small Robinson (Herbalife)
- Face & Hair Care: Proactiv
- National Health Fund Info Desk: Ammoya Sundar, Jamilia Mair (NHF and JDEP)
- Healthy Eating on a Low Budget with Sampling: Natalia Welsh
- Dental Hygiene: Dental Hygenist
- Health Checks: Ministry of Health nurses
- Vision Checks
- Prayer & Counselling: Jackie Cooke-Lloyd and team
- Healthy Lifestyle Wearables: Kemesha Jones, Royale Computers
- Aerobics: Andro Henry