All Project Specific Donations are made securely to the SAHS Foundation’s CIBC account in Jamaica and/or through the St. Andrew High School Alumnae Association Washington, DC. Donations are tax-deductible in Jamaica or the United States.
Projects are updated and can be selected from a DropDown Menu when you Make Your Pledge.
Project Specific Donations can be made:
1. From Your Bank account to our CIBC Bank / Special Projects Account:
Branch: Half Way Tree
Account Name: St Andrew High School Foundation
Account Type: Chequing
JMD Account: #1001355212
Fund ID: Special Projects
- Standing Order
- Wire Transfer
- Electronic transfer
2. By USD Credit/Debit Card on PayPal via St Andrew Alumnae Association Washington DC. (Click on the link or Donate logo)
3. GIVELIFY – A free downloadable app at Givelify.com for your Android or Iphone. You will need to sign up on Givelify and download the app to your Android or Iphone. Tap. Give. Done.
Once you have set up your Givelify accounts
- Iphone – https://givelify.com nonprofit_home/1071126802792872
- Android – https://givelify.com/nonprofit_home/1071126802792872